The CAT5E keystone coupler has Gold-plated front/rear end RJ45 contacts and an easy Snap-In retaining clip to ensure a secure and corrosion-free connection. The RJ45 keystone coupler has a Snap-In mounting design that offers compatibility and that makes it suitable for use in wall plates, rack panels, and surface mount boxes. Choose a Thermoplastic keystone coupler for extending your Ethernet cable if it is not long enough or if you want to terminate your in-wall connection and use a faceplate.
The keystone coupler has female RJ45 to RJ45 connector that features 8-position 8-conductor (8P8C) terminated cables and can accommodate unshielded cables. The black keystone coupler meets TIA/EIA 568-C.2 Compliance and sold in a pack size of 15. The Snap-In keystone coupler is suitable for A/V installations, conference rooms, IT, and premise installations.
The NavePoint has offered a high-quality keystone coupler at a value price with excellent responsive service and free shipping on the same day of order. Our knowledgeable sales team and expert technical support can get you the right CAT5E keystone coupler as per your requirement. Order your RJ45 keystone coupler online today.
- Impact-resistant and fire-retardant high-temperature Thermoplastic construction
- CAT5E RJ45 (8x8) feed-thru keystone coupler connects two cables to extend the reach and length of your Ethernet application
- Gold-plated RJ45 contacts and easy Snap-In retaining clip ensure a secure and corrosion-free connection
- TIA/EIZ 568-C.2 Verified Compliant for true, high-performance Ethernet through-put with EIA568A/B dual wiring for compatibility with every installation
- Snap-In mounting design for compatibility with common wall plates, rack panels, surface mount boxes, and wall plates