The NavePoint Pro Series 18U 600mm network cabinet does the job for offices and retail environments that require a secure, heavy-duty wall-mounted storage option for standard 19" rack-mount servers and networking equipment. This cabinet can also be used freestanding. Choose from 6U/9U/12U/15U/18U sizes to custom-configure your job.Removable side panels and the reversible, reinforced tempered glass front door offer access for easy servicing. Cable management and security locks safeguard your network equipment. Venting slots and (2) built-in fans contribute to air circulation. Mounting rails employ cage nut bolting. Vertical mounting rails adjust in 7/8" increments to accommodate switches, patch panels and other equipment up to 20.5" deep. The 18U Pro Series cabinet supports a maximum weight of 132 lbs.The sturdy welded frame is made of heavy-duty Cold Rolled Steel with a durable, professional Black Powder Coated finish. It's the network cabinet with the right design and construction to bring security and reliability to data center and office builds that require wall-mounting.The Pro Series network cabinets come flat-packed and require some straightforward assembly; they include all hardware, mounting anchors and door keys.Compliant with: CE, EIA/ECA-310-E, HIPAA, NEMA Rated Type-1, PCIMaximum weight capacity 132 lbs23.63"L x 23.5"W x 36"HSince 2008, NavePoint has offered high-quality networking equipment at value prices, supported by excellent, responsive, personal service and free, fast shipping.
- SLEEK: Reversible glass doors give a professional look and easy access while allowing you to readily monitor indicators.
- HEAVY DUTY: Wall mounting is designed to handle heavier installs.
- COOL: Fans allow airflow to help limit network slowdowns due to overheating.
- VERSATILE: 450 mm and 600 mm depths provide for greater variety of server and switch depths.
- SECURE: Door and side panel locks secure network connections.