This NavePoint wall-mount enclosure is made from an attractive, reliably reinforced, tempered glass, reversible door. The space-saving 6U network cabinet has laser knockouts on top and bottom for easy cable routing. The 00406841 wall-mount enclosure is available in gray color and installs equipment closer to the destination while being secured with lockable doors. The cage nut RU mounting rails are silk screened with the appropriate markings, and the overall cabinet dimensions are 12.28 x 15.75 x 13.72.
NavePoint's 00406841 network cabinet is more compact than standard 19-inch cabinets. The 15.75 in rack depth wall-mount enclosure mounts deeper 10-inch server equipment in space-challenging locations like a back-office closet. The glass door of the black network cabinet comes with a clean design to bring a professional look to your build.
The NavePoint offers a high-quality wall-mount enclosure at a value price with excellent responsive service and free shipping on the same day of order. Our knowledgeable sales team and expert technical support can get you the right 6U wall-mount enclosure with 15.75 in rack depth as per your requirement. Order your tempered glass, reversible door network cabinet online today.
- SLEEK DESIGN: Tempered glass, reversible doors give a professional look and easy access while allowing you to readily monitor indicators
- VERSATILE COMPATIBILITY: The 15.75 inch rack depth wall-mount enclosure handles different server and switch depths and makes room for cable management
- SECURE DOOR: A lockable door secures network connections
- HEAVY DUTY CONSTRUCTION: Wall-mount is designed to handle heavier installs, Mounting Hardware included
- EASY INSTALLATION: Comes pre-assembled for fast and simple installation