The Keystone Jack from NavePoint comes with a 180-degree angle termination which enables a low-profile keystone jack installation. This jack has a CAT5E speed rating. The 00407100 jack comes in a packaging quantity of 25. This Shielded style jack offers maximum protection from EMI/RFI interference. The 00407100 snap-in keystone connector is fast and easy to install and is backward compatible.
The NavePoint offers high-quality CAT5E keystone jacks at a value price with excellent responsive service and free shipping on the same day of order. Our knowledgeable sales team and expert technical support can get you the right RJ45 female Keystone Jacks enclosure with FTP shielding per your requirement. Order your 00407100 Keystone Jack online today.
- EASY INSTALLATION: snap-in Keystone Jack is fast and easy to use reducing installation time
- EFFICIENT: The superior shielding avoids the signal loss and crosstalk from EMI/RFI interference.
- VERSATILE: Our Keystone Jacks work perfectly with wall plates and patch panels with standard keystone ports.
- COMPATIBLE: Ethernet coupler Keystone Jacks are designed for CAT5E cable connections; Backward compatible with older networks.
- COMPLIANCE: Meets EN 50173 and ISO/IEC 11801 standards for CAT5E
- SOLID CONNECTION: Nickel plated contacts and easy snap-in retaining clip ensure a secure and corrosion-free connection