The caster-included adjustable server rack enables you to preconfigure racks and then move them into the desired place, two of these casters have a lock that helps to immobilize the equipment. Constructed of heavy-duty 14 gauge cold-rolled steel with a black, powder-coated finish, this rack delivers excellent utility and durability for your installation. This network rack has overall dimensions of 23.62 in x 23.62 in x 37.04 in and has an adjustable depth, which provides flexibility to handle full-size servers or conserve floor space. The cage nut RU mounting rails are silk screened with the appropriate markings.
The NavePoint cage nut 4-post rack features a self-squaring design with bolt-down provisions, as well as the necessary gear for quick construction. This four-post rack provides a sturdy and cost-effective solution for supporting large rack-mountable network communication equipment in telecom or data rooms and other network facilities. The black powder-coated rack's open design allows you to place your networking equipment for quick and easy active access as well as unrestricted airflow. This network rack weighs 53.7 pounds and possesses a weight capacity of 661.38 pounds.
NavePoint offers a high-quality four-post rack at a value price with excellent responsive service and free shipping on the same day of order. Our knowledgeable sales team and expert technical support can get you the right 18U four-post rack as per your requirement. Order your adjustable four-post rack online today.
- ADJUSTABLE: This network rack has an overall dimension of 23.62 in x 23.62 in x 37.04 in, with a flexible depth to handle a full-size server or reduce to conserve floor space
- MOBILE OPTIONS: Included casters make it possible to preconfigure, move, and easily access the rear cable
- HEAVY DUTY: Constructed of heavy-duty 14 gauge cold-rolled steel with a powder-coated finish which supports a stationary load of 661.38 pounds
- EASY ASSEMBLY: Numbered mounting positions allow for simple installation
- INCLUDES HARDWARE: 20 x M6 Cage Nuts;20 x M6 Screws;20 x Plastic Washers;4 x Casters (2 with brakes)