Constructed of heavy-duty 14 gauge cold-rolled steel with a black, electro-static powder coated finish, this rack delivers excellent utility and durability for your installation. NavePoint's 00406948 AV rack cabinet comes pre-assembled for easy installation of 19" equipment or audio components. The 42U AV rack cabinet has a width of 23.62 inches to help you execute a neat install. These black cabinets are suitable for AV system installers.
The floor mount caster-included adjustable cabinet enables you to preconfigure racks and then move them into the desired place, two of these casters have a lock that helps to immobilize the equipment. This electro-static powder coated AV rack cabinet is made from an attractive, reliably reinforced, tempered glass, reversible door. The cold-rolled steel audio component racks have swivel casters for mobility, and adjustable feet for use when the fully racked cabinet needs to stay in place. The mounting rails are 10-32 threaded round holes and have RU markings.
NavePoint offers a high-quality 42U AV rack cabinet at a value price with excellent responsive service and free shipping on the same day of order. Our knowledgeable sales team and expert technical support can get you the right audio component rack as per your requirement. Order your 14 gauge cold-rolled steel AV rack cabinet today.
- CONSTRUCTION: The sturdy welded frame is made of heavy-duty 14 gauge cold-rolled steel for durability
- CONVENIENT: Quick release back and side panels for easy rear cable access
- ADJUSTABLE: This AV cabinet is 28 inches in depth with adjustable internal mounting rails that helps to handle a full-size server
- EASY INSTALLATION: Comes pre-assembled for fast and simple installation
- SLEEK: Tempered glass, reversible doors give a professional look and easy access while allowing you to readily monitor indicators