This toolless RJ45 plug is made of zinc alloy with gold-plated phosphor bronze contacts and a metal batch. Our 10-pack Ethernet plug supports data transer rates of up to 10 GBPS at a maximum bandwidth of 500 MHz. The CAT6A shielded crimp style ethernet RJ45 plug allows you to create custom-length ethernet cables without breaking the bank. This silver RJ45 plug is ANSI/TIA/EIA568B compliant and has an 8P8C (8 Position, 8 contact) configuration.
This versatile 00407177 RJ45 connector from NavePoint is compatible with all CAT6A data networks. It improves signal integrity and clarity by shortening the distance between wire twists and contacts. Our silver Ethernet RJ45 plug is available in multipacks to make installation easier when populating several slots in a rack, panel, or wall plate.
NavePoint has one of the largest in-stock collections of Ethernet RJ45 plugs for all your critical equipment. For further information on similar products, our expert technical support and knowledgeable sales team can help you get the CAT6A shielded toolless RJ45 plug with metal batch as per your requirements.
- BETTER COMPATIBILITY: This verstatile RJ45 connector is compatible with all CAT6A data networks
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: Made using high-quality material like gold-plated contacts which ensure high performance and durability
- MULTIPACK SET: Available in three different pack sizes for ease of installation
- HIGH PERFORMANCE: This RJ45 plug provides data transfer rates of up to 10 GBPS at a maximum bandwidth of 500 MHz
- STANDARD DESIGN: The CAT6A shielded crimp style Ethernet RJ45 plug allows you to create custom-length ethernet cables without breaking the bank