This keystone jack has a CAT6A female jack on the front connector that connects to a punch-down block on the rear connection. The 180-degree angle cable termination toolless keystone jack has a practical wire seperation for simple installation. This RJ45 female keystone jack is made of ABS and includes gold-plated phosphor bronze contacts as well as a simple snap-in retention clip. This CAT6A keystone jack is unshielded.
This 25-pack keystone jack provides data transfer rates of up to 10 GBPS at a maximum bandwidth of 500 MHz. For ease of installation, our CAT6A toolless keystone jack is offered in different colors and is backwards compatible with CAT6, CAT5e, and CAT5 ethernet cables. The 00407180 snap-in RJ45 female keystone jack is ANSI/TIA/EIA568B compliant and ideal for server rooms, rack panels, a/v installations, conference rooms, IT, premise installations, schools and telecommunications.
NavePoint has one of the largest in stock collections of black keystone jacks for all your critical equipment. For further information on similar products, our expert technical support and knowledgeable sales team can help you get the CAT6A unshielded tolless keystone jacks as per your requirement.
- BACKWARD COMPATIBILITY: This RJ45 female keystone jack is backwards compatible with CAT6,CAT5e, and CAT5 ethernet cables, blank keystone patch panels and wall plates
- TOOLLESS DESIGN: The 180-degree angle cable termination toolless keystone jack has a practical wire seperation for simple installation
- MULTIPACK SET: Available in three different pack sizes (10, 15, or 25) and multiple colors for ease of installation
- HIGH PERFORMANCE: This keystone jack provides data transfer rates of up to 10 GBPS at a maximum bandwidth of 500 MHz
- QUICK INSTALLATION: Easy snap-in retaining clip ensures a secure and corrosion-free connection