The CAT6A UTP keystone inline coupler supports 8-position 8-conductor (8P8C) terminated cables and can accommodate unshielded cables. This CAT6A keystone coupler is used for connecting ethernet assemblies in office, A/V installation, home, and server room applications. The 00407234 ethernet coupler is suitable for schools, businesses, IT shops, smart home installation, data communication, and LAN wiring. This red inline coupler has dimensions of 1.27 x 0.87 x 0.63(L x H x W).
The 00407234 CAT6A keystone coupler is available in a package quantity of 10 to simplify the installation when populating multiple slots in a rack, panel, or wall plate. These red RJ45 couplers are constructed of high-impact and fire-retardant high-temperature ABS with Phosphor Bronze, Tin Plated contacts. The UTP inline coupler is compatible with voice, home networking, audio, video devices.
NavePoint has the largest in-stock collection of red keystone inline couplers for all your critical equipment and power sources. For further information on similar products, our expert technical support and knowledgeable sales team can help you get the CAT6A UTP inline coupler as per your requirement.
- BETTER COMPATIBILITY: This RJ45 inline coupler is compatible with multiple slots in a rack, panel, or wall plate
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: High-impact and fire-retardant high temperature ABS with Phosphor Bronze, Tin Plated contacts
- MULTIPACK SET: Available in Package Quantity of 10 and has a variety of configurations to accomodate your applications
- HIGH PERFORMANCE: This CAT6A inline keystone coupler features UTP that supports 8-position 8-conductor (8P8C) terminated cables
- QUICK INSTALLATION: Easy snap-in retaining clip ensures a secure and corrosion-free connection