Our ethernet cable is validated by independent lab results and meets ISO 22196:2011 criteria for European Biocidal Products.
The NavePoint 00407377 cable is ideal for high-speed networks while remaining cost-effective. This cable's S/FTP, CM LSZH construction CM PVC certified jacket, along with 26 AWG stranded conductors, make it flexible and easy to work with as well as providing maximum protection against data corrupting EMI and RFI. A snag-free strain relief boot prevents excessive bending while decreasing stress on the cable, and the shark fin style latch makes it simple to un-mate a cable by hand. This 26 AWG Ethernet cable is 7 foot long and white in color to compliment most medical environments while also standing out for simple indentification in a crowded switch or panel. The antimicrobial cable is RJ45 Male/Plug to Male/Plug, wired to TIA 568B standards, and is completely backwards compatible with Category 6 and Category 5e.
NavePoint offers a high-quality antibacterial and antimicrobial cable assemply at a reasonable price and is always in stock and ready to ship the same business day you order. According to your needs, our competent sales team and skilled technical assistance can bring you the ideal Category 6a 10 gigabit Ethernet cable assembly. For all your essential equipment, we provide one of the largest in-stock collections of antibacterial and antimicrobial Ethernet cable assemblies.
- MAXIMUM COMPATIBILITY: The antimicrobial cable is RJ45 male/plug to male/plug, wired to TIA 568B standards, and is completely backwards compatible with Category 6 and Category 5e.
- ANTIBACTERIAL CONSTRUCTION: Our Ethernet cable has a Category 6a, 10 Gigabit rating, and it is constructed with specific bacteriostatic elements in the jackets, plugs, and boots that can suppress bacterial growth by up to 99.9%
- SNAGLESS DESIGN: A snag-free strain relief boot prevents excessive bending while decreasing stress on the cable, and the shark fin style latch makes it simple to un-mate a cable by hand
- CLEAN PROTECTION: We provide antibacterial and antimicrobial cable assembly for hospitals, doctor's offices, restaurants, classrooms, kitchens, public areas, and practically any other place where a person may meet an exposed network cable and protection from germs is desired
- GREAT FLEXIBILITY: We provide antibacterial and antimicrobial cable assembly, which is ideal for bundling and applications that demand a small, flexible cable