Featuring a stranded copper conductor, durable PVC jacket , and strain relief boots on both ends, this cable has construction you expect in a reliable and durable CAT5E Ethernet patch cable. This CAT5E cable allows for secure and reliable connectivity for all sorts of common network components and peripherals, including servers, computers, routers, switch boxes, VOIP phones, and network media players.
The 00406593 has an HD-PE insulator, which is light in weight and has thin sheds for greater creep distance with an insulation resistance of >5000 Ohm/km. This stranded copper conductor CAT5E Ethernet patch cord is available with 14.3 Ohm/km conductor DC resistance and 24 AWG wire gauge. This cable features universal RJ45 connectors for compatibility with any standard LAN device that calls for CAT5E. Designed for use with Gigabit networks, this cable patches from hubs to distribution panels, connects workstations to wall outlets and is UL ListedThis Snagless cable has a maximum data transfer rate of 500MHz and maximum data transfer speed of 1 Gbps, which allows it to run and quickly identify network connections. The CAT5E Ethernet patch cable is available in four color pairs:
1) orange, white/orange
2) green, white/green
3) blue, white/blue
4) brown, white/brown
Since 2008, NavePoint has been offering high-quality IT and A/V network infrastructure components like CAT5E network patch cables at reasonable prices with excellent responsive customer service and free and fast shipping.
- Resistant to oxidation and corrosion, enhance the stability of the network connection and reduces signal loss
- This Yellow patch cable is available in 0.5 Ft length
- Thicker and more durable than ordinary patch cable, full tested durable for family or engineering use
- Allows you to stream HD videos, music, surf the internet, play online games at High Speed
- Compatible with PC, laptop, computer server, printer, router, modem, NAS, VoIP phone, PS3/PS4, X-box, cloud data server, patch panel, hub, smart TV and more