The NavePoint Mid Depth 33" (840mm) networking cabinet enclosure provides adjustable rails to install up to 1000 lbs of network and server standard 19-inch rack mount equipment to get your project done right. Perforated ventilation and pre-cut fan slots can accommodate fans to help cool your networking equipment. Top and bottom cable management slots put a priority on keeping the workspace and equipment neat, organized, and accessible. Anti-theft locks on the front door, rear panel, and both side panels maximize security.The NavePoint Mid Depth cabinet ships fully assembled for quick and easy setup, with pre-installed casters bringing maneuverability, with casters bringing maneuverability and leveling feet to lock the cabinet into its final place in your install.Mounting rails adjust in quarter-inch increments for equipment depths from 3 to 30 inches to accommodate all your standard 19-inch rack mount telecom, server and networking equipment. Front and rear reversible doors, removable side panels and pre-installed casters make it easy to access your equipment in this cabinet from virtually any angle.This cabinet is constructed for durability from heavy-duty Cold Rolled Steel with a classic Black Powder Coated finish.Comes fully assembled on a pallet due to size. (There may be an additional fee for locations with no loading dock, with otherwise limited access, and/or in residential/remote areas.)Includes (24) M6 Screws, (24) M6 Washers, (24) M6 Cage Nuts, (2) Pairs of Keys.Maximum weight capacity 1000 lbs33"L x 23.65"W x 28.5"HMid Depth cabinets are compliant with: CE, EIA/ECA-310-E, HIPAA, NEMA Rated Type-1, PCI, RoHSSince 2008, NavePoint has offered high-quality networking equipment at value prices, supported by excellent, responsive, personal service and free, fast shipping.
- VERSATILITY: 12U, 18U, and 24U Mid Depth sizes are available.
- CONVENIENT EQUIPMENT INSTALL: Rails are adjustable from 3 to 30 inches, ideal for server applications.
- HEAVY-DUTY MOBILITY: Cabinet holds up to 1000 lbs; casters allow you to roll the cabinet into place and use adjustable leveling feet for final setup.
- COOL: Perforated doors aid airflow and top fan slots allow you to install fans.
- SECURE: Locks on front and rear doors and side panels thoroughly secure your equipment.
- ASSEMBLED: The cabinets arrive fully assembled on a pallet due to size constraints; extra shipping charges may apply depending on delivery location.