Deploy the hinged swing gate cabinet in a space-saving wall-mounted application or use it freestanding. The cabinet quickly and easily swings out from the wall on a sturdy hinge and removable , locking, side panels deliver additional convenient access. Tempered glass front door is reversible. Two built-in fans contribute to equipment cooling. Rails accommodate cage nut style bolting. Adjust the Vertical mounting rails from 1-inch to 19.68-inch (in 7/8" increments) to accommodate network switches, patch panels and other equipment. The 12U Cable pass-through knock-out on the top and bottom panels for cable management. The 12U Swing Gate server cabinet supports your equipment to a maximum weight of 200 lbs.
The sturdy welded gate is made of heavy-duty cold rolled steel with a durable, black powder coated finish. Keep equipment secure with front, side and rear locks. It's the reliable network cabinet with the design and construction to facilitate frequent access for service and maintenance.
The Swing Gate network cabinets ship fully assembled for quick and convenient installation with hardware included, grounding lug, mounting anchors and door keys.
Compliant with: CE, EIA/ECA-310-E, HIPAA, NEMA Rated Type-1, PCI
Maximum load capacity 200 lbs
Product Dimensions: 25.6"L x 23.63"W x 25.07"H
Since 2008, NavePoint has offered reliable IT, network and A/V infrastructure components and accessories at value prices, supported by excellent, responsive, personal service and free, fast shipping.
- SAVE SPACE: The wall-mount network cabinet can be used for network closets, retail locations, classrooms, offices, warehouses and any areas where space is limited, security is important and routine access to equipment is necessary.
- CONVENIENT ACCESS: The hinged cabinet swings away from the wall to allow easy rear access to equipment and cabling during and after installation. A revisable front door opens, left of right.
- SECURE: Locks on the front gate, side panels, and back swing gate protect your equipment from damage, tempering or theft.
- EASY INSTALLATION: The Swing Gate cabinet ships fully assembled and includes: 12 x M6 Screws;12 x M6 Washers;12 x M6 Cage Nuts;4 x Anchors;1 x Pair of Keys. Rack spaces are clearly marked and numbered for easy reference
- HEAVY DUTY: The swing gate enclosure is made from robust cold rolled steel with a durable, black powder coated finish. The maximum load capacity 200lbs.
Navepoint had excellent customer service. The unit came a bit damaged, and they immediately remedied the situation. Friendly, attentive, and professional. Two thumbs up!