The NavePoint 12U adjustable 4-post network rack has an open frame that's designed for flexibility, allowing you to make the server rack choices that are right for your network build. Open design allows you to install your networking equipment for fast and easy active access and unobstructed airflow. Adjustable depth to accommodate various server sizes and make the best use of floor space. The included casters ease rear cable access and enables you to preconfigure racks and then move them into place. This 12U open frame rack supports stationary loads up to 1320 lbs.Constructed of heavy-duty cold rolled steel in a durable black, powder coated, this rack delivers excellent utility and durability for your install. A self-squaring design with bolt-down provisions, the NavePoint 4-post includes all required hardware for the easy assembly. Numbered, mounting positions allow for simple installation of standard 19-inch rack equipment. This rack also accommodates button-hole (toolless) mounting for vertical PDUs and cable managers.The product comes flat-packed and ready for quick, easy assembly.Mounting Depth: Adjustable Depth, 22" to 40"The rack is compliant with: CE, DIN 41494, EIA/ECA-310-E, IEC-60297-3-100Maximum weight capacity: 1320 lbs
Dimensions: 22.4-38.4" L x 20.5" W x 29.7" H
Included Hardware: 20 x 12-24 Cross Pan Head Screws;8 x Hook Mounting Screws;8 x Cable Management Hooks;1 x WrenchSince 2008, NavePoint has offered high-quality IT and A/V network infrastructure components at value prices, supported by excellent, responsive, personal service and free, fast shipping.
- VERSATILE: Suitable for a wide range of applications such as installing rack-mount equipment, rack-mount servers, network switches, routers, patch panels, rack-mount A/V equipment and more in secure areas.
- FLEXIBLE: Adjustable depth 22" to 40" for full size servers and equipment or reduce for a smaller footprint to maximize space
- PORTABLE: Included casters make it possible to preconfigure and move with convenient rear cable access.
- SIMPLE INSTALL: Rack-mount spaces are clearly marked and numbered, button-hole (toolless) mounting for vertical PDUs and cable managers, and included hooks for cable management.
- DURABLE: Open frame rack holds up to 1320 lbs. and is made from heavy-duty cold rolled steel in a black, powder coated finish
- QUICK ASSEMBLY: The portable rack comes flat packed and is easy to assemble with included hardware.