This NavePoint 13U 2-post open frame server rack is the perfect solution to mount your large or small networking equipment in limited spaces. It's accommodating, open design is compatible with most standard 19-inch rackmount equipment and offers easy access to cables and equipment and unobstructed airflow. The included cable hooks allow you to install cable management configured to your specific needs.Enjoy the versatility of either floor mounting your rack or utilizing the caster-compatible footing. This rack is self-squaring using bolt down provisions and can support stationary loads up to 661 lbs. The package includes all required hardware for assembly (bolted construction with threaded holes).Constructed of heavy-duty Aluminum with a classic Black Powder Coated finish, this rack delivers excellent utility and durability to get your job done right. The product comes flat-packed and is compliant with: CE, DIN 41494, EIA/ECA-310-E, IEC-60297-3-100, RoHS.Maximum weight capacity 661 lbs13.4"L x 20.25"W x 28"HSince 2008, NavePoint has offered high-quality networking equipment at value prices, supported by excellent, responsive, personal service and free, fast shipping.
- VERSATILE: 13U to 45U options cover the range you need for everything from small to large installs.
- HEAVY-DUTY: Built from the right materials for different applications: steel for heavy servers, or aluminum for lighter implementations.
- MOBILE OPTIONS: Caster versions add the flexibility of easy moves for rear cable access.
- CONVENIENT: This rack allows for a high level of cable organization with attachable/detachable cable management rings included.
- COMPLIANT: This item meets the compliance standards and specifications for EIA/ECA-310-E to ensure compatibility with 19-inch products.