This NavePoint 14/2 gauge speaker cable connects speakers to amplifiers and receivers as you wire your home, car, or office stereo systems. 14/2AWG conductors are made of 102 strands of 0.16mm copper clad aluminum CCA, with a tough and flexible White PVC jacket to help prevent sound distortion. CL2 rated; use with confidence for in-wall applications. The cable fits banana plugs, spade tips or bent pin connectors for compatibility with speakers, A/V receivers, amplifiers & other professional sound equipment. The 250-foot length comes in Pull Box packaging for easy dispensing, measuring and cutting; the clip simplifies storage for future use. Color coding distinguishes left/right so you can readily match polarity.
- 250 Ft length
- Stranded copper clad aluminum (CCA)
- CL2 rated
- Convenient Pull Box packaging
Since 2008, NavePoint has offered high-quality networking equipment at value prices, supported by excellent, responsive, personal service and free, fast shipping.
- PRACTICAL: 14/2 AWG speaker wire is ideal for long wire runs or low-impedance speakers.
- DURABLE: Multi-strand design stands up to cable flexing; PVC jacket resists abrasion damage during and after installation.
- SAFE: CL2 rated for in-wall applications.