The NavePoint 15U Portable Rolling Rack provides simple transport and storage for servers, network, telecom and A/V equipment. The functional design allows maximum portability with swiveling casters, that can be locked when the unit is in place, and built-in side handles that are conveniently located towards the top of the rack for easy transport when needed.These Portable Rolling Racks can support up to 132 lbs. of standard 19-inch rack mount servers and networking equipment. These racks include adjustable rails to accommodate depths ranging from 2.5 to 22.6-inches, in 1.5-inch increments. Rack-mount spaces are clearly marked and numbered to ease installation and get your project done right. Perforated ventilation on the top and bottom sides helps cool your networking equipment. Top and bottom cable management slots put a priority on keeping the workspace and equipment neat, organized, and accessible.The open frame design allows airflow and great overall access for equipment installation, servicing, and cable management. This cabinet is constructed for durability from heavy-duty cold rolled steel with a classic black powder coated finish.The Portable Rolling Rack comes flat packed and is easy to assemble with included hardware, 24 x M6 Cage Nuts;24 x M6 Screws;24 x Plastic Washers;4 x Casters (2 with brakes).Bulk pricing is available.The rack is compliant with: DIN 41494, EIA/ECA-310-E, IEC-60297-3-100Maximum weight capacity 132 lbs
Dimensions: 23.7" L x 22.1" W x 33.5" HSince 2008, NavePoint has offered high-quality IT and A/V network infrastructure components at value prices, supported by excellent, responsive, personal service and free, fast shipping.
- VERSATILE: 9U, 12U, and 15U sizes are available.
- PORTABLE: Cabinet holds up to 110 lbs.; casters and handles allow you to roll and lock the cabinet into place.
- FLEXIBLE EQUIPMENT INSTALL: Rack-mount spaces are clearly marked and numbered and are adjustable from 2.5 to 22.6 inches.
- ACCESSIBLE: Open frame with perforated ventilation on the sides improves airflow and provides access to equipment from the front and the rear.
- QUICK ASSEMBLY: The portable rack comes flat packed and is easy to assemble with included hardware