This Snap-In mount CAT5E keystone jack with color-coded 110-type punch down helps for both T568A and T568B wiring schemes for easy termination. The Thermoplastic keystone jack has RJ45 modular connectors of standard size to connect solid 23/24 AWG cables into the standard patch panels, wall plates, or surface mount boxes with standard keystone ports.
The keystone jack is re-usable and is suitable for heavy-duty construction sites. The Snap-In keystone jack features a strain relief cover for the overall performance of cables and is sold in a pack of 50. The CAT5E keystone jack is TIA/EIA 568-C.2 verified and CE compliant.
NavePoint has offered a high-quality keystone jack at a value price with excellent responsive service and free shipping on the same day of order. Our knowledgeable sales team and expert technical support can get you the right CAT5E keystone jack as per your requirement. Order your CAT5E 180-degree keystone jack online today.
- Made from impact-resistant and fire-retardant high-temperature Thermoplastic with Gold-plated RJ45 contacts
- CAT5E RJ45 modular keystone jack for patch panels, wall plates, or surface mount boxes with standard keystone ports
- The sturdy construction ensures that these keystone inserts will stand the test of time and can be reused and repurposed as necessary
- TIA/EIA 568-C.2 verified, CE compliant
- Sold in multipacks to provide you with an economic solution every time