NavePoint RJ45 Keystone Jacks are standard size for use to connect solid 23 or 24 AWG cables into standard patch panels, wall plates or surface-mounts with keystone blanks. The 110-type terminations are color-coded for both T568A and T568B wiring schemes for easy termination at a 180-degree angle which enables a low-profile keystone jack installation. Dual IDC modules can use 110 or Krone impact tools and come with dust caps to assist with cable strain relief. Constructed of high impact, fire-retardant high temperature thermoplastic with gold-plated contacts, these Keystone Jacks meet or exceed Category 6 performance in compliance with the TIA/EIA 568-C.2 standard.Since 2008, NavePoint has offered high-quality IT and A/V network infrastructure components at value prices, supported by excellent, responsive, personal service and free, fast shipping.
- HEAVY-DUTY CONSTRUCTION: Made from impact-resistant and fire-retardant high temperature thermoplastic with gold-plated RJ45 contacts, dual IDC covers, and a snap-in retaining clip for a secure connection
- VERSATILE: Cat6 RJ45 Keystone modular jack for patch panels, wall plates, or surface mount boxes with standard keystone ports
- SOLID CONNECTION: Gold plated contacts and easy snap-in retaining clip ensure a secure and corrosion free connection
- COMPLIANT: TIA/EIA 568-C.2 Verified, CE Compliant
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: - NavePoint offers a 30-day money back guarantee on this item.