This signal white color 6U network cabinet can be mounted on a wall or used as a freestanding unit and has an overall max weight capacity of 130 lbs. The powder-coated enclosure has removable side panels, and the reversible, reinforced tempered glass front door offer access for easy servicing and cabling access.This 00407312 from NavePoint network cabinet provides rail mounting with square hole/cage nuts, and the mounting rails have appropriate RU markings. Ships flat packed and requires some assembly. Includes: M6 screws and cage nuts (x10), door keys (x2), anchors (x4). Unit dimesions (HxWxD) 14.7"x23.6"x23.6" Max Rail Depth 20.5"
Our 19-inch width RAL9003-signal white cabinet is a standard equipment mount used in telecom, IT, AV, data room, and server rooms. This 00407312 19-inch cabinet vertical mounting rails of this are adjustable in increments of 7/8 inches, allowing for seamless installation of various types of network equipment. This network cabinet also has laser cut-outs for optional fan installation, which allows for better airflow and heat dissipation. Additionally, the cabinet is equipped with top and bottom cables access holes with removable covers. It is an essential component of any modern IT infrastucture because it offers a dependale, affordable, and adaptable solution for managing network components and cables.
NavePoint offers a high-quality cold-rolled steel cabinet at a reasonable price and is always in stock and ready to ship the same business day you order. According to your needs, our competent sales team and skilled technical assistance can bring you the ideal 6U white cabinet with 23.63 inches depth. For all your essential equipment, we provide one of the largest in-stock collections of wall-mount cabinets.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Network cabinets provide standardized mounting holes and RU spacing. Removable side panels and the reversible, reinforced tempered glass front door offer access for easy servicing
- VENTILATION: The network cabinet has laser cut-outs for optional fan installation
- SECURITY: The reversible tempered-glass front door is lockable to secure installed equipment
- MOUNTING: 19 inch wide EIA mounting, able to accommodate standard width equipment types. The mounting rails have appropriate RU markings
- HEAVY-DUTY CONSTRUCTION: Cold Rolled Steel material gives this powder-coated cabinet good strength and allows for the secure mounting of servers, switches, A/V, and other related devices
- IMPROVED ORGANIZATION: The network cabinets provide a structured and organized way to mount, manage and secure network equipment