These NavePoint are a great solution to provide additional strain relief to the cables in your rack or enclosure. They can be mounted on the front or rear of your rack and can even be used to mount over a patch panel to provide support to patch cords. Use the evenly spaced holes to improve your cable organization. Constructed of heavy-duty cold rolled Cold Rolled Steel with a Powder Coated finish, this Strain Relief Bar delivers durability and practicality. All mounting hardware is included.These cable management bars are compliant with EIA/ECA 310-E, RoHSDimensions: 19"L x 3.86"W x 1.75"HSince 2008, NavePoint has offered high-quality networking equipment at value prices, supported by excellent, responsive, personal service and free, fast shipping.
- CONVENIENT: Perfect for mounting equipment with high-density cabling such as patch panels, network switches or PDUs to ease access or reduce cable strain.
- VERSITILE: Made from heavy gauge steel, this panel was designed to for high-density environments and can be mounted to most standard EIA/ECA 310E compliant equipment.
- FLEXIBILITY: The simple yet elegant design makes it easy to install and remove.
- PACKAGE INCLUDES: 4 x 12-24 Screws, 4 x 10-32 Screws
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: NavePoint offers a 30 day money back guarantee on this item.