This NavePoint 1U lacing rack mount cable management shelf allows a clean cable layout as you manage and route cables from servers, patch panels, switches, routers, and any other components on your network rack or cabinet. Use both vertical and horizontal slots to orient and organize your cables as your install demands. Make your rack and cabling more accessible, reduce cable tension, and improve passive airflow with streamlined cable organization. This low-profile (6 In deep) cable management shelf mounts to any standard 19" cabinet or rack. Sturdy materials and construction ensure reliability for your job. Available in a variety of sizes.Constructed of heavy-duty cold rolled Cold Rolled Steel with a Powder Coated finish, this lacing cable management shelf delivers durability and practicality.Enjoy easy installation as you position the shelf level-fixed on the mounting rail or cabinet. All mounting hardware is included.These shelves are compliant with CE, EIA/ECA 310-E, RoHSShelf Dimensions: 19"L x 5.83"W x 1.75"HSince 2008, NavePoint has offered high-quality networking equipment at value prices, supported by excellent, responsive, personal service and free, fast shipping.
- CONVENIENT: Contains both vertical and horizontal slots to allow for any cable orientation you desire.
- VERSITILE: Made from heavy gauge steel, this cable lacing shelf was designed to for high-density environments and can be mounted to most standard EIA/ECA 310E compliant equipment.
- FLEXIBILITY: The simple yet elegant design makes it easy to install and remove.
- PACKAGE INCLUDES: 4 x M6 Cage Nuts, 4 x M6 Screws, 4 x M6 Washers
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: NavePoint offers a 30 day money back guarantee on this item.