This 1U locking rack mount drawer by NavePoint installs and slides easily to add useful, secure storage to any standard 19-inch server rack, enclosure or cabinet. Rely on the rack mount drawer to store software, tools, cable management supplies, patch cables and other gear that you need handy to get the job done right. Made of high-quality, heavy-duty Cold Rolled Steel with a Black Electro-static Powder Coated finish. Sturdy metal pull handle for a durable addition to your rack. Includes necessary mounting hardware and keys. Available in a variety of sizes. Drawer comes assembled. The rack is compliant with: EIA/ECA 310-E, HIPAA, NEMA Rated Type-1, PCIMaximum weight capacity: 22lbs.13.38"L x 17.5"W x 1.75"HDrawer extension: 7.75Since 2008, NavePoint has offered high-quality networking equipment at value prices, supported by excellent, responsive, personal service and free, fast shipping.
- CONVENIENT: These rack drawers come in a variety of sizes and have an outer enclosure that mounts in cantilever fashion to front rails.
- SECURE: 13.4-inch deep drawer offers fully enclosed construction, slides smoothly in and out on rails, and locks in closed position using a key.
- SMOOTH OPERATION: Drawer can pull out 7.75 inches. Pull Handle helps to slide drawer open.
- PRACTICAL: Drawer holds a load of 22 lbs of extra patch cords, test equipment, laptops, and other supplies.
- USEFUL: Rear Cable Punch-Outs allow you to easily wire up your laptop or other electronic device while it is stored securely in the drawer.