These NavePoint 1U, 6-inch deep Rail Depth Adapters allow for the extension or reduction of mounting depth in a server rack. Perfect for mounting equipment that is longer or shorter than your rack depth, these adapters can be used on both 2-post or 4-post racks of any width. They are also useful for mounting equipment that has high density cabling such as patch panels and network switches. Made of heavy-duty cold rolled Cold Rolled Steel with a Black Powder Coated finish these adapters come in pairs and are available in a variety of sizes.These adapters are compliant with EIA/ECA 310-E, RoHSDimensions: 5.96"L x 0.85"W x 1.75"HSince 2008, NavePoint has offered high-quality networking equipment at value prices, supported by excellent, responsive, personal service and free, fast shipping.
- CONVENIENT: Perfect for mounting equipment with high-density cabling such as patch panels, network switches or PDUs to ease access or reduce cable strain.
- VERSITILE: Made from heavy gauge steel, these Rack Adapters were designed to hold 60 pounds and can be mounted to most standard EIA/ECA 310E compliant equipment.Common uses include mounting servers, shelves, or any other networking, telecommunications or AV equipment at varying depths.
- FLEXIBILITY: The simple yet elegant design offers you the flexibility to mount equipment to your rack at a reduced or expanded depth.
- PACKAGE INCLUDES: 4 x M6 Cage Nuts, 4 x M6 Screws, 4 x M6 Washers
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: NavePoint offers a 30 day money back guarantee on this item.