This line of NavePoint 4 Post shelves was designed with flexibility in mind. The depth of this shelf can be adjusted between 15.5" and 37.2" and they take up 1U (1RU) of rack space. Perfect for supporting non-rack mountable equipment such as routers, modems, monitors or tower computers, these shelves are designed to fit into virtually any EIA-ECA 310E compliant 19" rack. They are made from high quality Cold Rolled Steel with a Powder Coated finish, can hold up to 242 pounds of equipment and feature slotted vents to reduce the possibility of overheating. Comes with necessary mounting hardware. Available in a variety of sizes.These shelves are compliant with CE, EIA/ECA 310-EMaximum weight capacity: 242lbsShelf Dimensions: 25.6"L x 17.5"W x 1.9"HPlease note that this shelf has a surface area of 16.2" x 25.5", which is fixed. The mounting rails can be adjusted from 15.5 inches to 37.2 inches.Since 2008, NavePoint has offered high-quality networking equipment at value prices, supported by excellent, responsive, personal service and free, fast shipping.
- VERSITILE: Made from heavy gauge Cold Rolled Steel, these 1U 4 Post shelves were designed to hold 242 pounds and can be mounted to most any 4 post rack using the included mounting hardware.
- CONVENIENT: Features venting for maximum airflow making this shelf the perfect addition to your rack. Common uses include holding and storing routers, cable modems, keyboards, or any other networking or AV equipment.
- COMPATIBLE: These shelves take up 1 Rack Unit (1RU) and are compatible with any EIA Standard 19" server rack, bracket or cabinet.
- Shelf Dimensions: 1.9"H x 17.5"W x 25.6"D
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: NavePoint offers a 30 day money back guarantee on this item.