NavePoint rack trays are designed for supporting non-rack mountable equipment such as routers, modems, monitors or tower computers. They are designed to fit into EIA-ECA 310E compliant 19" rack and take up 1U (1RU) of rack space. Vented to reduce the possibility of overheating, these shelves are made of high-quality Cold Rolled Steel with an Electro-static Powder Coated finish. Comes assembled and with necessary mounting hardware. Available in a variety of sizes.These shelves are compliant with CE, EIA/ECA 310-E, RoHSMaximum weight capacity: 22lbsShelf Dimensions: 5.88"L x 17.63"W x 1.75"HSince 2008, NavePoint has offered high-quality networking equipment at value prices, supported by excellent, responsive, personal service and free, fast shipping.
- VERSITILE: Made from heavy gauge Cold Rolled Steel, these 1U Cantilever Shelves were designed to hold 22 pounds and can be mounted to the front of any 2 or 4 post rack using the included mounting hardware.
- CONVENIENT: Front mount design features venting for maximum airflow making this shelf the perfect addition to your rack. Common uses include holding and storing routers, cable modems, keyboards, or any other networking or AV equipment.
- COMPATIBLE: These shelves take up 1 Rack Unit (1RU) and are compatible with any EIA Standard 19" server rack, bracket or cabinet.
- Shelf Dimensions: 1.75"H x 17.63"W x 5.88"D
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: NavePoint offers a 30 day money back guarantee on this item.