This line of NavePoint 4-Post Sliding shelves were designed with flexibility in mind. The depth can be adjusted between 29.5 and 32.75" and they take up 1U (1RU) of rack space. Perfect for supporting non-rack mountable equipment that you need easy access to such as routers, modems, monitors or tower computers, these shelves are designed to fit into virtually any EIA-ECA 310E compliant 19" rack. They are made from high quality Cold Rolled Steel with a Powder Coated finish, can hold up to 99 pounds of equipment and feature slotted vents to reduce the possibility of overheating. Comes assembled and with necessary mounting hardware. Available in a variety of sizes.Please note that this shelf has a surface area of 16.44" x 23.75", which is fixed. The mounting rails can be adjusted from 29.5 inches to 32.75 inches.Since 2008, NavePoint has offered high-quality networking equipment at value prices, supported by excellent, responsive, personal service and free, fast shipping.
- VERSITILE: Made from heavy gauge Cold Rolled Steel, these 1U 4-Post Sliding Shelves were designed to hold 99 pounds and can be mounted to most any 4 post rack using the included mounting hardware.
- CONVENIENT: Features venting for maximum airflow making this shelf the perfect addition to your rack. Common uses include holding and storing routers, cable modems, keyboards, or any other networking or AV equipment.
- COMPATIBLE: These shelves take up 1 Rack Unit (1RU) and are compatible with any EIA Standard 19" server rack, bracket or cabinet.
- Shelf Dimensions: 2.25"H x 18.25"W x 29.5"D
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: NavePoint offers a 30 day money back guarantee on this item.