This Performance Series 22U 600mm depth network cabinet offers reliability, value and versatility in organizing and securing your 19" standard rack-mount servers and networking equipment. It's easy to deploy the Performance Series either wall-mounted, or freestanding on casters in areas where valuable floor space is limited. Removable, locking side panels allow access, an L-shaped spring pin lets you quickly change the direction of the door opening, and (2) built-in fans and flow-through ventilation help keep your equipment safe from overheating. Add to security with the attractive, reliably reinforced, tempered glass front door with lock. Screw-fastened, removable top and bottom brackets. This Performance Series cabinet supports weights up to 130 lbs.This cabinet is built for durability with a welded frame structure made from heavy-duty Cold Rolled Steel, finished in a durable, classic Black Electro-static Powder coat. Rely on the Performance Series for the value, features, design and construction to help you get the job done right.The NavePoint Performance Series cabinet comes flat packed and requires some assembly, and includes: (24) M6 Screws, (24) M6 Washers, (24) M6 Cage Nuts, (4) Anchors, (2) Pairs of Keys.Maximum weight capacity 130 lbs23.63"L x 23.63"W x 43"HNavePoint Performance Series cabinets are compliant with: CE, EIA/ECA-310-E, HIPAA, NEMA Rated Type-1, PCI, RoHSSince 2008, NavePoint has offered high-quality networking equipment at value prices, supported by excellent, responsive, personal service and free, fast shipping.
- VERSATILE USE OF SPACE: Attach to walls or roll on the included casters.
- ADAPTABLE: Take advantage of great mobility and a variety of sizes as you move and change your network.
- COOL: Fans assist with air circulation.
- ACCOMODATING: 450 mm and 600 mm depths handle different server and switch depths and make room for cable management.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Smaller perforated door versions are pre-assembled for trouble-free install on walls.