The NavePoint Rack Mounted 24-Port CAT5e patch panel, 1U, easily mounts to any EIA standard 19" server rack, network rack, bracket or enclosure. Color-coded TIA/EIA 568A (international) and 568B (AT&T standard) wiring pattern meets Cat5e requirements and eases install. Bold port numbering (icon labels with plastic holders)makes for quick, clear port identification. Use with unshielded twisted pair (UTP) CAT5e network cable. Count on reliability with solid copper terminations for a solid connection. Compatible with 110 type punch down tools.This Patch Panel is compliant with CE, EIA/ECA 310-E, RoHSDimensions: 19"L x 2.56"W x 1.75"HSince 2008, NavePoint has offered high-quality networking equipment at value prices, supported by excellent, responsive, personal service and free, fast shipping.
- EASY IDENTIFICATION: Bold numbering identifies ports on the front, which are organized in groups of 8.
- EFFICIENT: High-density 24 port, 1U design makes economical use of your space.
- COMPATIBLE: Color Coded TIA/EIA 568A(international) and 568B(AT&T standard) wiring diagram are available for reference and easy installation.
- HARDWARE INCLUDED: No need to buy additional mounting hardware as the necessary tie wraps and mounting screws included in the package. (4 x M6 Cage Nuts;4 x M6 Screws;4 x M6 Washers;25x Black CAT5E Keystones)
- CABLE MANAGEMENT: The patch panel is designed with a rear built-in strain relief bar to secure cable terminations and improve cable management.