This network enclosure ships fully assembled and sets up easily in a variety of locations. Mounting rails feature both M6 and 12-24 thread mounting options to suit your install's needs; the rails detach to allow you to remove and service your network equipment.
These low-profile enclosures deliver anti-theft locks for security, cable management punchouts for trouble-free maintenance, ventilation to keep equipment from overheating, and a dedicated location for mounting a patch panel. The 2U enclosure's mounting rails support up to 150 lbs of equipment.
The sturdy cabinet is made of heavy-duty Cold Rolled Steel with a durable, classic Black Powder Coated finish. It's the network enclosure with the right design to bring security, reliability and functionality to your space-saving wallmount installs.
NavePoint Vertical Wallmount network enclosure ship completely assembled and ready to mount; includes all wall and equipment mounting hardware and keys.
This network enclosure is compliant with: CE, EIA/ECA-310-E, HIPAA, NEMA Rated Type-1, PCI, RoHS
Maximum weight capacity 150 lbs
4.75"L x 26"W x 28.75"H
Since 2008, NavePoint has offered reliable IT, network and A/V infrastructure components and accessories at value prices, supported by excellent, responsive, personal service and free, fast shipping.
- CLEAN LINES: The enclosure presents a vertical, low profile for an unobtrusive, professional look in your space.
- EFFICIENT: Wall mounting helps you conserve valuable floor space.
- ACCOMMODATING: 20" depth makes room for a wide variety of switches and servers.
- COOL: Perforated enclosure sides facilitate heat exchange without fan noise.
- THOUGHTFUL DESIGN: Integrated cable tie mounts help manage cables.