The NavePoint adjustable 4-post network rack has an open frame that's designed for flexibility, allowing you to make the server rack choices that are right for your network build. Open design allows you to install your networking equipment for fast and easy active access and unobstructed airflow. Preset depths and adjustable depth versions help you accommodate various server sizes and make the best use of floor space. The included casters ease rear cable access and enables you to preconfigure racks and then move them into place. This 42U open frame rack supports stationary loads up to 881 lbs.Constructed of heavy-duty Cold Rolled Steel in a Black, Powder Coated, this rack delivers excellent utility and durability for your install. A self-squaring design with bolt-down provisions, the NavePoint 4-post includes all required hardware for the easy assembly. Numbered, square-hole mounting positions allow for simple installation of standard 19-inch rack equipment. This rack also accommodates button-hole (toolless) mounting for vertical PDUs and cable managers.The product comes flat-packed.The rack is compliant with: CE, DIN 41494, EIA/ECA-310-E, IEC-60297-3-100, RoHSMaximum weight capacity 881 lbs39.25" L x 23.5" W x 81.75" HSince 2008, NavePoint has offered high-quality networking equipment at value prices, supported by excellent, responsive, personal service and free, fast shipping.
- VERSATILE: 12U to 45U height options fit your job's mix of servers, switches and cable management -- and allow room to grow.
- ACCOMMODATING: Preset depths of 600mm, 800mm, or 1000mm hold a wide range of server sizes.
- ADJUSTABLE: Adjustable depth for flexibility to handle full size servers or reduce to conserve floor space.
- MOBILE OPTIONS: Included casters make it possible to preconfigure and move -- and add to the ease of rear cable access.
- MOUNTING OPTIONS: Square hole cage nut mounting.
- Included Hardware:
- 40 x M6 Cage Nuts
- 40 x M6 Screws
- 40 x Plastic Washers
- 4 x Casters (2 with brakes)