The NavePoint Pro Series 6U 450mm network cabinet does the job for offices and retail environments that require a secure, heavy-duty wall-mounted storage option for standard 19" rack-mount servers and networking equipment. This cabinet can also be used freestanding. Choose from 6U/9U/12U/15U/18U sizes to custom-configure your job.Removable side panels and the perforated front door offer access for easy servicing. Cable management and security locks safeguard your network equipment. Venting slots and (2) built-in fans contribute to air circulation. Mounting rails employ cage nut bolting. Vertical mounting rails adjust in 7/8" increments to accommodate switches, patch panels and other equipment up to 14.5" deep. The 6U Pro Series cabinet supports a maximum weight of 132 lbs.The sturdy welded frame is made of heavy-duty Cold Rolled Steel with a durable, professional Black Electro-static Powder Coated finish. It's the network cabinet with the right design and construction to bring security and reliability to data center and office builds that require wall-mounting.The Pro Series network cabinets come flat-packed and require some straightforward assembly; they include all hardware, mounting anchors and door keys.Compliant with: CE, EIA/ECA-310-E, HIPAA, NEMA Rated Type-1, PCI, RoHSMaximum weight capacity 132 lbs17.72"L x 23.5"W x 14.75"HSince 2008, NavePoint has offered high-quality networking equipment at value prices, supported by excellent, responsive, personal service and free, fast shipping.
- SLEEK: Perforated doors give a professional look and easy access while allowing you to readily monitor indicators.
- HEAVY DUTY: Wall mounting is designed to handle heavier installs.
- COOL: Perforated doors improve air cooling and fans allow airflow, all to help limit network slowdowns due to overheating.
- VERSATILE: 450 mm and 600 mm depths provide for greater variety of server and switch depths.
- SECURE: Door and side panel locks secure network connections.