This 6U 600mm NavePoint Swing Gate Series wall-mountable network cabinet employs a rear swing frame to allow easy access to cabling and standard 19" servers and network equipment in offices, network closets, retailers and classrooms. When you need to do frequent equipment maintenance, the NavePoint Swing Gate Series offers the right cabinet for your job.Deploy the Swing Gate cabinet in a space-saving wall-mounted application or use it freestanding. To aid installation and servicing, the cabinet quickly and easily swings away from the wall on a sturdy hinge; removable, locking side panels deliver additional convenient access. Two built-in fans contribute to equipment cooling. Top and bottom ports with removable covers help with cable routing. Rails accommodate cage nut style bolting. Vertical mounting rails adjust in 7/8" increments to accommodate network switches, patch panels and other equipment up to 18.5" deep. The 6U Swing Gate cabinet supports your equipment to a maximum weight of 150 lbs.The sturdy welded frame is made of heavy-duty Cold Rolled Steel with a durable, classic Black Powder Coated finish. It's the reliable network cabinet with the design and functionality to facilitate frequent access for service and maintenance.The Swing Gate series network cabinets ship fully assembled for quick and convenient installation; they include: (12) M6 Screws, (12) M6 Washers, (12) M6 Cage Nuts, (4) Anchors, (1) Pair of Keys.Compliant with: CE, EIA/ECA-310-E, HIPAA, NEMA Rated Type-1, PCI, RoHSMaximum weight capacity 150 lbs23.63"L x 23.63"W x 14.63"HSince 2008, NavePoint has offered high-quality networking equipment at value prices, supported by excellent, responsive, personal service and free, fast shipping.
- HEAVY DUTY: This wall-mountable cabinet reliably supports your network equipment.
- ACCESSIBLE: The hinged rear swing gate panel significantly eases access for servicing and cable management.
- SECURE: Locking front, side panels, and back swing gate protect your equipment.
- QUICK TO DEPLOY: The Swing Gate cabinet ships fully assembled and ready to add to your install.
- FLEXIBLE CHOICES: The glass door lets you see equipment indicators; the perforated door option contributes to low-noise air cooling.