This NavePoint wall-mounted open frame rack with threaded mounting holes allows flexible and efficient use of space. Use it as you install your servers and other networking equipment in network wiring closets, back offices, or anywhere where floor space is limited. In just 6U of space, this wallmount rack organizes and stores your standard 19-inch rack equipment compatible with 2-post mounting. The NavePoint wallmount rack includes all required hardware for the simple assembly and mounting processes. This 6U open frame wallmount rack carries loads up to 110 lbs.The open design saves your time, starting by simplifying setup, configuration and mounting, and continuing by increasing your easy access to servers and other rack-mounted equipment for cable management and servicing. The open frame design encourages passive cooling of network equipment. High-quality, heavy-duty SPCC Cold Rolled Steel construction and a traditional, attractive Black Powder Coated finish combine to deliver durability and reliability.The product comes flat-packed.The rack is compliant with: CE, DIN 41494, EIA/ECA-310-E, IEC-60297-3-100, RoHSMaximum weight capacity 110 lbs16"L x 20"W x 13.75"HSince 2008, NavePoint has offered high-quality networking equipment at value prices, supported by excellent, responsive, personal service and free, fast shipping.
- VERSATILE: 6U, to 15U options allow you to scale to job requirements.
- EFFICIENT: The wall-mounted design helps you conserve floor space.
- CONVENIENT: Sides allow rear cable access without the trouble of moving equipment.
- THOUGHTFUL DESIGN: Open frame helps dissipate the heat that network components produce.
- COMPACT: Install the 16 -inch depth when your build includes shorter servers and switches.