Use space efficiently with this NavePoint 9U swing gate wall-mounted rack for your standard 19" servers and AV and networking equipment. The dual-hinged front swing gate easily opens to a 180-degree angle for easy rear cable access from either side. Spring-load pivot pins provide for either left or right hinging, so you can choose what works for your build. The front gate can be completely removed from the rack for bench assembly or maintenance and then easily returned into position. Open design allows airflow and great overall access for equipment installation, servicing, and cable management.When installing the rack, the front gate is reversible, providing pre-tapped 12-24 threaded holes on one side and square rack holes on the other, to support essentially any rack-mounted equipment. Rack-mount spaces are clearly marked and numbered. Rely on durability from high-quality 1.5mm Cold Rolled Steel construction in classic black powder coated finish. The NavePoint 9U gate wallmount rack includes all assembly hardware and wall and equipment mounting hardware, including: 10 x M6 Cage Nuts, 10 x M6 Screws, 10 x 12-24 Screws, 6 x M6 Washers, 6 X M6 Wall Mounting Screws for hassle-free installation. Assembly is required; the product comes flat-packed.The rack is compliant with: DIN 41494, EIA/ECA-310-E, IEC-60297-3-100, RoHSMaximum weight capacity 110 lbs
Dimensions: 24"L x 20.8"W x 20.8"H
Bulk pricing is availableSince 2008, NavePoint has offered high-quality IT and A/V network infrastructure components at value prices, supported by excellent, responsive, personal service and free, fast shipping.
- VERSATILE: 6U, 9U, 12U, 15U, 18U configurations in 19-inch and 24-inch depths.
- EFFICIENT: The wall mounted design helps you conserve valuable floor space.
- CONVENIENT: Dual hinged doors open 180 degrees to allow you to access rear cables from either side.
- FUNCTIONAL DESIGN: Open frame design helps dissipate the heat that network components produce.
- QUICK ASSEMBLY: The rack comes flat packed and is easy to assemble with included hardware.