NavePoint's Cat5e UTP bulk Ethernet cable combines low price with high performance, supporting your high bandwidth applications in home and office. It's Gigabit network ready to get the job done for computers, routers, VoIP phones, IP cameras, printers, gaming consoles, routers, Ethernet extenders, and switch boxes.This 24AWG cable is made of copper clad aluminum (CCA) conductors. this cabling provides superior value for distributing voice, data and video. (CCA cable is NOT UL, ETL, NEC or TIA certified, and not recommended for Power Over Ethernet applications. We cannot guarantee that this cable will work for all applications; it is the installer's responsibility to test the cable for the specific application prior to completing the installation.)Measurements at every one-foot mark allow you to build your own cable to the custom lengths your job needs. Enjoy easy, smooth installation with a 1000 Ft/305 meter quantity in a tangle-free Pull Box. Designed for indoor use and made of professional grade materials, this cable is available in assorted lengths and colors.
- 100% copper clad aluminum (CCA) cable
- 24 AWG 4 pairs/8 conductors
- Unshielded twisted pair (UTP)Since 2008, NavePoint has offered high-quality networking equipment at value prices, supported by excellent, responsive, personal service and free, fast shipping.
- DURABLE: 4 pair of 24AWG CCA stranded wires are protected with White PVC jacket.
- VALUE: CCA conductors can provide a low cost solution to meet Ethernet needs.(Copper clad aluminum is not certified for UL, ETL, NEC or TIA.)
- PRACTICAL: A cost-effective solution for shorter cable runs and areas with good bend radius provisions.
- PERFORMANCE: Suitable for Ethernet installations of 10/100/1000 Mbps.