NavePoint's Category 5e CMP/Plenum rated bulk Ethernet cable delivers for your home and office applications where you're installing in walls and in plenum spaces above drop ceilings and below raised floors. Fire retardant, UV and sunlight resistant plenum rated jackets are designed to meet rigorous fire safety test standards.The cable delivers superior performance for your high bandwidth applications including computers, routers, VoIP phones, IP cameras, printers, gaming consoles, routers, ethernet extenders, switch boxes, and PoE devices.Greater flexibility gives you the ability tackle complex install patterns with confidence. The cable is 24AWG with a diameter of 5.10 mm. It's available in a variety of lengths and colors.Ease your way through the install with foot-measured cabling in a tangle-free Pull Box packaging. Reduce waste by cutting to the custom size you need. Comes in 1000 ft/305 meter length. The NavePoint Cat5e CMP/Plenum bulk cable delivers strong value and performance.
- Plenum rated
- Solid CCA cable
- 24 AWG 4 pairs/8 conductors
- Unshielded Twisted Pair
- 350 MHz tested
- Tested; meets or exceeds ANSI TIA/EIA 568.2 standards
- RoHS Compliant
- Since 2008, NavePoint has offered high-quality networking equipment at value prices, supported by excellent, responsive, personal service and free, fast shipping.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: 4 pair of 24AWG solid cca wires protected with Black 5.10mm diameter PVC jacket
- VERSATILE: Copper clad aluminum conductors deliver superior performance for Ethernet needs like computers, routers, VOIP phones, IP cameras, printers, gaming consoles, routers, ethernet extenders, switch boxes.
- COMPLIANT: Made from professional grade materials to meet ANSI TIA/EIA 568.2 standards and is ROHS compliant. Flame rated for use in walls and between floors and in plenum spaces.