NavePoint's Cat6A CMR riser rated UTP bulk Ethernet cable is Gigabit ready to provide superior performance for your indoor high bandwidth applications: computers, routers, VoIP phones, IP cameras, printers, gaming consoles, routers, ethernet extenders, switch boxes, and PoE devices. Fire retardant, riser rated jackets are designed to meet rigorous fire safety test standards, making this NavePoint Cat6A cable the choice for your installs.This 23AWG solid bare copper cable has 4 pairs/8 conductors. The 100% copper material acts as a better conductor compared to copper clad aluminum (CCA). It's tested for up to 500 MHz high-speed data in your office or home. Measurements at every one-foot mark allow you to build your own cable to the custom lengths your job needs, and facilitate easy, smooth installation. You'll get 1000 ft/305 meter length packaged in a tangle-free spool. Available in a variety of lengths and colors.
- Riser rated
- 100% Solid Bare Copper cable
- 23 AWG 4 pairs/8 conductors
- Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP)
- 500 MHz tested
- Meets or exceeds ANSI TIA/EIA 568.2 standards
- ETL listed Compliant
Since 2008, NavePoint has offered high-quality networking equipment at value prices, supported by excellent, responsive, personal service and free, fast shipping.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: 4 pair of 23AWG Solid Bare Copper protected with Yellow 6.2mm diameter CMR PVC jacket.
- VERSATILE: Designed for superior performance for Ethernet needs like computers, routers, VOIP phones, IP cameras, printers, gaming consoles, routers, ethernet extenders, switch boxes.
- COMPLIANT: Made from professional grade materials to meet ANSI TIA/EIA 568.2 standards and is ETL listed Flame rated for use in walls and between floors.