NavePoint Cabinet Shelves are designed for supporting non-rack mountable equipment such as routers, modems, monitors or tower computers in a 450 mm depth Cabinet. These shelves take up 1U (1RU) of rack space. Vented to reduce the possibility of overheating, these shelves are made of high-quality Cold Rolled Steel with an Electro-static Powder Coated finish. Comes with necessary mounting hardware. Available in a variety of sizes.These shelves are compliant with EIA/ECA 310-E, RoHSMaximum weight capacity: 55lbsShelf Dimensions: 10.94"L x 19.25"W x 1.88"HSince 2008, NavePoint has offered high-quality networking equipment at value prices, supported by excellent, responsive, personal service and free, fast shipping.
- VERSITILE: Made from heavy gauge Cold Rolled Steel, these 1U Cabinet Shelves were designed to hold 55 pounds and can be mounted in most 450 mm depth cabinets using the included mounting hardware.
- CONVENIENT: Side mount design features venting for maximum airflow making this shelf the perfect addition to your cabinet. Common uses include holding and storing routers, cable modems, keyboards, or any other networking or AV equipment.
- COMPATIBLE: These shelves take up 1 Rack Unit (1RU).
- Shelf Dimensions: 1.88"H x 19.25"W x 10.94"D
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: NavePoint offers a 30 day money back guarantee on this item.