The Keystone Jack Surface-Mount Boxes are made from high-impact, flame resistant, ABS plastic and can be used with keystone modules such as audio/video, voice or Ethernet cable. The keystone jack surface-mount boxes are available in 1 and 2 port sizes to fit your needs. Protect and hide your network connections with cables that route through a rear shot that enables a flush installation on a wall, table, ceiling or baseboard. Offered in multiple colors to perfectly blend into the decor of your home or office. Compatible with any Snap-In Keystone jack insert. Hardware included: 20 X Cable Ties, 20 X 6-32 Screws, 10 X Double-Sided Tape for quick and easy installation.Dimensions: 2.3" L x 1.1" H x 2.4" WSince 2008, NavePoint has offered high-quality IT and A/V network infrastructure components at value prices with excellent responsive customer service and free fast shipping.
- FUNCTIONAL: This surface-mount style box for keystone jacks creates a cable patch solution that flush mounts to a solid surface in your office, home or retail location.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Simply snap open the top cover, snap the keystone jack in place and snap the cover closed. Mounting screws and double-sided tape are included to install the surface box to a wall, ceiling or tabletop.
- VERSATILE: Individual port configurability allows specification flexibility. Compatible with standard keystone jacks including RJ45 Cat 5e Ethernet, Cat6 Ethernet, telephone, CAT3, HDMI, RG6 coax, banana plug, and more.
- COST-EFFECTIVE: 10-pack of 2-port surface-mount boxes to accommodate your application.
- COMPLETE: Each pack includes - 2-port surface-mount box, 20 X Cable Ties, 20 X 6-32 Screws, 10 X Double-Sided Tape for your installation.