This NavePoint Siamese RG59 CCTV cable gets the job done right for your home and office, transmitting both data and power in your RGBHV, CAV, surveillance, and composite video installs. Quality construction combines braid-protected RG59 CCTV cable with two-strand DC power cables in a sturdy Black PVC jacket; durable and suitable for indoor and outdoor use. You can run RG59 in long distances without interference. The design helps ease installation and simplify organization by saving you from running multiple separate wires. Spool packaging delivers hassle-free dispensing, measuring, cutting and storage.
- 1000 Ft length
- Stranded copper clad aluminum (CCA) RG59 cable
- 2 additional 18 AWG stranded DC powerlines
- Black PVC jacket
- Convenient spool
WARNING FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
- VERSATILE: RG59 cable with 2 additional 18AWG stranded lines (red and black) for supplying power to CCTV cameras or devices.
- DURABLE: Aluminum foil shield and braided wire insulation protect the cable from outside EMI.
- PERFORMANCE: Stranded CCA RG59 core prevents signal loss from attenuation. Perfect choice for home and office surveillance and composite video needs.