Constructed with a high-impact, UV-stabilized ABS material that delivers superior durability to impact the ease of modification while maintaining a minimum weight, this IP54 NEMA enclosure is well suited for high-temperature or corrosive environments. The 00406786 enclosure has raised lid which features a continuous gasket and a quick-release latch with provisions for a padlock to protect it from theft.
The NEMA 12 enclosure is designed for remote wireless LAN Wi-Fi equipment installations in corrosive conditions and hotspot applications. This gray enclosure comes with a gasket seal that keeps moisture out. Equipment can be mounted inside the polycarbonate enclosure by using hook-and-loop tape. Three gasketed mounting holes are provided inside the grey enclosure for easy installation.
NavePoint’s NEMA-rated enclosure is in stock and available for purchase today. For further information on similar products, our expert technical support and trained sales team can get you to the perfect ABS enclosure as per your requirement. Buy online today!
- COMPACT DESIGN: Can be used to fit in limited space
- WEATHERPROOF UV STABILIZED: Limiting discoloration or material damage due to sun exposure
- GASKETED PADLOCKABLE RAISED LID: Provides a good seal and allows user to secure contents from tampering
- EASY CABLING: 3 Rubber grommets in base of enclosure provides convenient cable routing in & out of the enclosure
- 120 VAC POWER: Removeable Duplex 120 VAC Outlet makes it easy to attach line power for quick installs
- HEAVY DUTY HOOK-AND-LOOP PAD AND TAPE: For Low profile mounting with no tools, easy to reposition as needed