Constructed with a high-impact, UV-stabilized ABS material that delivers superior durability to impact the ease of modification while maintaining a minimum weight, this IP24 NEMA enclosure is well suited for high-temperature or corrosive environments. The 00406789 enclosure has raised lid which features a continuous gasket and a quick-release latch with provisions for a padlock to protect it from theft.
The NEMA 3R enclosure is designed for remote wireless LAN Wi-Fi equipment installations in corrosive conditions and hotspot applications. This gray enclosure comes with a gasket seal that keeps moisture out. Equipment can be mounted inside the polycarbonate enclosure by using hook-and-loop tape. Three gasketed mounting holes are provided inside the grey enclosure for easy installation.
- COMPACT DESIGN: Can be used to fit in limited space
- WEATHERPROOF UV STABILIZED: Limiting discoloration or material damage due to sun exposure
- GASKETED PADLOCKABLE RAISED LID: Provides a good seal and allows user to secure contents from tampering
- EASY CABLING: 3 Rubber grommets in base of enclosure provides convenient cable routing in & out of the enclosure
- 120 VAC POWER: Removeable Duplex 120 VAC Outlet makes it easy to attach line power for quick installs
- HEAVY DUTY HOOK-AND-LOOP PAD AND TAPE: For Low profile mounting with no tools, easy to reposition as needed