This NavePoint wall-mounted open frame rack with threaded mounting holes allows flexible and efficient use of space. Use it as you install your servers and other networking equipment in network wiring closets, back offices, or anywhere where floor space is limited. In just 12U of space, this wallmount rack organizes and stores your standard 19-inch rack equipment compatible with 2-post mounting. The NavePoint wallmount rack includes all required hardware for the simple assembly and mounting processes. This 12U open frame wallmount rack carries loads up to 200 lbs.The open design saves your time, starting by simplifying setup, configuration and mounting, and continuing by increasing your easy access to servers and other rack-mounted equipment for cable management and servicing. The open frame design encourages passive cooling of network equipment. High-quality, heavy-duty SPCC Cold Rolled Steel construction and a traditional, attractive Black Powder Coated finish combine to deliver durability and reliability.The product comes flat-packed.The rack is compliant with: CE, DIN 41494, EIA/ECA-310-E, IEC-60297-3-100Maximum weight capacity 200 lbs
Dimensions: 15.8"L x 20"W x 24.15"H
Bulk pricing is availableSince 2008, NavePoint has offered high-quality IT and A/V network infrastructure components at value prices, supported by excellent, responsive, personal service and free, fast shipping.
- VERSATILE: 6U, 9U, 12U and 15U options allow you to scale to job requirements.
- EFFICIENT: The open frame enables maximum airflow and easy overall access for installations and maintenance.
- CABLE MANAGEMENT: The design incorporates cable management options such as rear slots for cable ties as well as holes for cable management rings.
- DURABLE: Constructed of heavy duty Cold Rolled Steel with double reinforced wall-anchor mounting holes to achieve the highest load capacity to support heavy A/V equipment, such as amplifiers.
- COMPACT: Install the 16 -inch depth when your build includes shorter servers and switches.