These NavePoint 4 Post Rails were designed to fit any standard 4-post rack regardless of width. The depth can be adjusted between 16.13" and 33.25" and they take up 1U (1RU) of rack space. Perfect for supporting most Servers in a rack without the need to mount them directly. These rails are made from high quality Cold Rolled Steel with an Electro-static Powder Coated finish and can hold up to 110 pounds of equipment. The open design vents your equipment to reduce the possibility of overheating. Comes with necessary mounting hardware.These shelves are compliant with EIA/ECA 310-E, RoHSMaximum weight capacity: 110lbsShelf Dimensions: 20"L x 2.75"W x 1.75"HSince 2008, NavePoint has offered high-quality networking equipment at value prices, supported by excellent, responsive, personal service and free, fast shipping.
- VERSITILE: Made from heavy gauge Cold Rolled Steel, these 1U adjustable Rack Rails were designed to hold 110 pounds and can be mounted to most any 4 post rack using the included mounting hardware.
- CONVENIENT: These rack mount adjustable rail kits allow you to support devices on your 19", 23", or 30" rack without having to mount them directly.
- COMPATIBLE: These shelves take up 1 Rack Unit (1RU) and are compatible with any EIA Standard 19" server rack, bracket or cabinet.
- ADJUSTABLE: 1.75"H x 2.75"W x (Depth can range from 16.13 to33.25)
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: NavePoint offers a 30 day money back guarantee on this item.