Lightweight yet extremely reliable, this NavePoint 1U wall-mounted vertical server rack is the right solution where space doesn't allow for conventional racking -- under a desk or workstation (where it mounts horizontally), on a smaller wall, or on almost any other even surface. You can increase your access to mounted network equipment and cables because the rack hangs flush to the wall. Open sides (or perforated sides in the enclosure versions) permit good air flow. The rack is designed to install with ease, and all hardware and anchors for both wall and equipment mounting are included. Heavy-duty, high-quality Cold Rolled Steel Welded construction and a Black Powder Coated finish deliver durability. The product supports standard 19" rack mount servers and network equipment to a maximum weight of 44 lbs evenly distributed.The product comes fully assembled.The rack is compliant with:CE, DIN 41494, EIA/ECA-310-E, IEC-60297-3-100, RoHSMaximum weight capacity 44 lbs19.25"L x 2"W x 4"HSince 2008, NavePoint has offered high-quality networking equipment at value prices, supported by excellent, responsive, personal service and free, fast shipping.
- STREAMLINED: 1U to 4U racks offer low profile to minimize the amount of space required.
- EFFICIENT: Wall mount design conserves valuable floor space.
- VERSATILE: The rack allows for servers and switches of varying depths.
- THOUGHTFUL DESIGN: Open sides allow air flow to keep the equipment cooler.
- CONVENIENT: Open design allows easy access to the rear of your equipment.