The NavePoint Basic Series 9U network cabinet neatly organizes and secures server, telecom, and networking equipment in home and small offices and any other workspace with limited floor area. The reinforced, heat-treated, tempered glass door and clean design bring a professional look to your build. The locking door adds to the security of this network cabinet for your important equipment.You can choose space-saving wall mounting or freestanding use according to your install's needs. Two built-in fans help keep your equipment cool, even in direct sun and areas with limited airflow. The network cabinet is also available in a 9U size.The sturdy welded frame structure is built from heavy-duty Cold Rolled Steel with a sophisticated Black Powder Coated finish. Top and bottom open brackets and punchouts simplify cable and wire access. It's the network cabinet with the right construction to bring lasting security and reliability to your build.The cabinet comes pre-assembled and supports 110 lbs of stationary weight loads. It includes all equipment mounting hardware for the cage nut style bolting to rails, as well as two AC 120 V 43dB fans.The product is compliant with: CE, EIA/ECA-310-E, NEMA Rated Type-1Maximum weight capacity 110 lbs17.5"L x 21.25"W x 19"HSince 2008, NavePoint has offered high-quality networking equipment at value prices, supported by excellent, responsive, personal service and free, fast shipping.
- COST EFFICIENT: The Basic Series cabinet delivers great value.
- EASY: Pre-assembly translates into fast, simple installation.
- ATTRACTIVE FUNCTIONALITY: The glass door adds a sophisticated look to your office area while it assists you in checking device indicators.
- EFFICIENT: The low profile allows you to tuck the cabinet into closets or under desks.
- COOL: Two built-in fans facilitate device cooling.
- ACCESSIBLE: Unlocked removable side panels speed cable management.