This NavePoint Consumer Series 450mm depth network server cabinet suits your jobs that require security and accessibility while using minimal floor space. The Consumer Series cabinets are designed to provide temperature-controlled accommodation for your network and voice equipment in small LANs, retail units, and remote sites; the cabinet includes one fan. The reinforced, heat-treated, tempered glass front door presents a polished appearance, secures with a lock (keys included) and offers at-a-glance monitoring of indicator lights. Removable, locking side panels allow access for cable management without compromising security. Wall mounting is an option to utilize space even more efficiently.This cabinet has a welded frame and is built of heavy-duty Cold Rolled Steel with a durable, classic Black Powder Coated finish. The Consumer Series cabinets offer the features, design and construction to help you get the job done right in your applications with limited space.The cabinet comes flat packed, requires some assembly, and includes all hardware.All Consumer Series cabinets are compliant with: CE, EIA/ECA-310-E, RoHSMaximum weight capacity 110 lbs17.72"L x 21.65"W x 19.17"HSince 2008, NavePoint has offered high-quality networking equipment at value prices, supported by excellent, responsive, personal service and free, fast shipping.
- FUNCTIONAL STYLE: Glass door presents an attractive face while allowing you to read status indicators.
- SECURE: Locking door and side panels protect equipment and connections.
- VERSATILE: Different cabinet heights permit the number of connections you need and give you room for easy cable management.
- COOL: The low-noise fan contributes to cooling your equipment.
- LOW PROFILE: 450mm depth accommodates basic server/switch configurations with minimal encroachment on work areas.