NavePoint RJ45 Keystone Jacks are standard size for use to connect solid 23 or 24 AWG cables into standard patch panels or wall plates with keystone blanks. The 110-type terminations are color-coded for both T568A and T568B wiring schemes and the 90-degree right angle connection allows for easy termination. Dual IDC modules can use 110 or Krone impact tools and come with dust caps to assist with cable strain relief. Constructed of high-impact, fire-retardant high temperature thermoplastic with gold-plated contacts, these Keystone Jacks meet or exceed Category 5e performance in compliance with the TIA/EIA 568-C.2 standard.
- HEAVY-DUTY CONSTRUCTION made from impact-resistant and fire-retardant high temperature thermoplastic with gold-plated RJ45 contacts, dual IDC covers, and a snap-in retaining clip for a secure connection
- VERSITLE Cat5e RJ45 Keystone modular jack for patch panels, wall plates, or surface mount boxes with standard keystone ports
- SOLID CONNECTION Gold plated contacts and easy snap-in retaining clip ensure a secure and corrosion free connection
- COMPLIANT Ã‚â€“ TIA/EIA 568-C.2 Verified Compliant
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE - NavePoint offers a 30 day money back guarantee on this item.