These NavePoint feedthrough in-line couplers are the perfect solution for extending your ethernet cable when you find it is not long enough or when you want to terminate your in-wall connection and use a faceplate. Constructed of high-impact, fire-retardant high temperature thermoplastic with gold-plated contacts, these Keystone couplers meet or exceed Category 5e performance in compliance with the TIA/EIA 568-C.2 standard. They feature 8-position 8-conductor (8P8C) and can accommodate unshielded or shielded cables.
- HEAVY-DUTY CONSTRUCTION made from impact-resistant and fire-retardant high temperature thermoplastic with gold-plated RJ45 contacts.
- VERSITLE Cat5e RJ45 Keystone Coupler for patch panels, wall plates, surface mount boxes with standard keystone ports or simply for connecting two cables together for a longer to extend reach.
- SOLID CONNECTION Gold plated contacts and easy snap-in retaining clip ensure a secure and corrosion free connection
- COMPLIANT Ã‚â€“ TIA/EIA 568-C.2 Verified Compliant
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE - NavePoint offers a 30 day money back guarantee on this item.